Sunday 10 June 2018

Design Team Challenge - Embossing with Dies

Welcome everyone to the blog post for the #stampinforall design team challenge for w/c 4th - 8th June 2018.

The theme for this week was embossing with a die or dies, this is what I came up with for an example.


I have a video of the technique and Big Shot™️sandwich that I worked out which you may watch here.


Challenge submissions received this week, in the order that I received them.

First off the mark was Karen McClure with a gorgeous butterfly creation.


And here is a close up..


Next we Carol Ann Pendleton with a beautiful flower and bumble bee...


Lorraine Turner is next up with a fun bear card :)


And finally 2 entries from Helen Chandler, the first....


Here is a close up view.


Here is her second entry, a really lovely bird.


Helen's blog is here

I managed to miss this beauty from Elaine Spencer, so here it is at last.



A huge thank you to all the entrants this week, I have provided links to their blogs (where I have them) so pay them a crafty visit and show them some love

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful collection x thank you Ian for all you do xx

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts