Thursday 12 July 2018

Beautiful ATC's received.

Hello everyone, I take part in a couple of ATC (artist trading card) challenges as a way of broadening my crafting experience and as a way of using Stampin' Up! product, demonstrating that they are not just for cards!!

So I have received 2 challenges back this week....

This challenge was 'Red, White and Blue' for the UK Stampers Forum facebook group, my entry is here, its actually a mixture of SU and some contraband stamps :)


And these are the ones I received back...


The other challenge was a spring one titled 'April Showers' from Scrmpys shabby chic group on facebook.
Here is my entry...


And here are the ones I received back...


A couple of wonderful challenges and I hope you enjoy my interpretations and the art I received back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts