Friday 24 April 2020

Black & White With A Splash Of Colour

Well it's customer card time and I really wanted to do a black & white and a splash of colour, so off I went and four done and I realised that the DSP I was using in fact retired a few weeks ago, so I went to plan b and stamped my own with the Pop of Petals stamps.

The Video


The Products

Blender Pens
£11.25
Bone Folder
£6.50
Paper Trimmer
£23.00

The Measurements

  • Card base of your choice of colour 8 1/4" x 5 7/8" score and fold on long side at 4 1/8"
  • Inside Mat piece of Whisper White 3 7/8" x 5 5/8"
  • DSP front Mat, 3 7/8" x 5 5/8"
  • Scrap Whisper White for stamping and punching butterflies and sentiment.
  • Scrap of base colour to layer sentiment.
Thanks for visiting today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts