Wednesday 5 September 2018

Mini Notebooks for Maggies

Some of you may know that I volunteer for Maggies Cancer Care Centre in Nottingham, they were a fantastic help during my wife's journey with stage 4 breast cancer in 2013, since around 2015 I have been one of the fundraising volunteers and I thought I would use my crafty skills to make some mini notebooks for them to sell in the centre.

You can find out more information about Maggies Centres here

Here is what I have come up with, really easy, method is below.


Method


I used International A4 size card stock and copy paper for this project

I printed the design in Microsoft Publisher so that I got 4 copies of the image on a single piece of thick whisper white.

I cut the images out by cutting at 5⅝ on the long side and then rotating and cutting in half again at 4⅛.

Kraft card and copy paper cut to the same size.

Punch your holes and assemble in your machine of choice.

Video

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts